Top 10 things to do in the library:
- Curl up in a bean bag with a good book.
- Read a magazine in the Garden Room.
- Play chess.
- Do some research using the e-library.
- Read a newspaper on an iPad.
- Ask a librarian for advice on research and referencing.
- Use the big screens to revise topics.
- Use a pod to discuss group work.
- Borrow an iPad to use in the library.
- Browse the library catalogue.
This is just the tip of the iceberg! The librarians welcome your suggestions for new books and look forward to hearing about the books you’ve read.
Come and talk to us. We look forward to welcoming the new 3rd form on Monday 3rd September.